Tuesday, August 7, 2007

NY is right around the corner...

and I wish I was going. I knew this was going to happen. I didn't care if I went a few months ago, but now that it's here...I want to go.. Reality is, I can't. Who would E stay with for all those days? She is too little to be left for a week, and too young to go sightseeing for days on end. Plus, J has waited for this trip since she was 8 and now its 4 years later and she is soooo excited! I am used to B going on business trips, he does it all the time.
I guess I am moping because I have been there for every first in her life. This is her first trip to NY! Waaaa....It is hard choosing between two kids, I can't imagine when you have more than two. Maybe you just go all or nothing...everyone, or no one!
Anyway, I am sure the next few blogs will be filled with whining...feel free to ignore me. They are not leaving until Thursday...better suck it up until then!

1 comment:

VerOnIcA said...

lawl, that sucks. Yeah New York is a lots fun, but I bet Jessica wishes that her mom could go with her. Don't worrie there will be plenty of opportunties for other vacations. maybe you and Jessica go for a weekend getaway.