Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A Holiday offer from Uppercase Living and me!

To celebrate this holiday season, and to say thank you for your interest in Uppercase Living products, I would like to offer you 10% off any purchase made during the month of December. Our two catalogs we have offered this year are being replaced so that we can offer new designs and phrases. This is a great opportunity to get any of those items you loved but haven't gotten around to purchasing! If you would like to view either of the catalogs simply go to www.uppercaseliving.com and click on customer log-in. You will see two boxes and in the box on the right it will ask you for my demonstrator #792994 and a token -Christmas. Feel free to register and create your own user name and password so you can log back in any time. Besides viewing the catalogs, you can have fun playing with our design tool and customizing anything you would like from your child's name to a favorite quote or funny movie line! Once you have decided what you would like, feel free to contact me right from the site or leave me a comment with your email address. I accept all major credit cards.

I appreciate your business, and know that it is because of many of you that my business is a success! I started my Uppercase Living business in April 2007 and am amazed at the growth we've had in less than a year! I am excited to start 2008 with a new catalog and TONS of new designs! I look forward to sharing the 2008 catalog with many of you at your Open Houses in the coming months.If you or anyone you know would enjoy doing what I do please feel free to share this email with them.

Wishing you and yours a Happy Holiday Season, and in true Uppercase Living fashion, I'll leave you with a "Quote" for the season that I love...

"Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored."

www.uppercaseliving.com
Demonstrator ID: 792994
Token: Christmas
wordsforwalls@yahoo.com

No comments: