Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The latest from me....

Well, where does the time go? It's been a few weeks since I posted. It actually seems like yesterday! Crazy month for me!
I've had J's scrapbook birthday with 11 girls, 2 Open Houses, volunteered at Survivor Crop, a demo with a MOPS group, class at Ever After, and I have two more classes before Halloween. I hope you'll join me for the Star Album class tomorrow night 10/25 at 7pm.
Whew~ I actually love being busy...Life at 40 has started with a bang!
The next few weeks include my baby girl turning 4~ I can't believe it! She is so excited about her Angelina Ballerina birthday party!

On to a more serious note, the fires in our area, have really made us all slow down this week. Both kids are out of school until next Monday, and no dance class either. Mostly due to the air quality. Our home is no longer under voluntary evacuation (that was scary, not knowing what to do!) We continue to pray for the families who have lost their homes, and the firefighters who are working endless hours.

Here's to updating way more often!

2 comments:

Angie Kerr said...

I am so glad you are ok. Everyone has been in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Angie

Casey Rivas said...

Glad to hear you're all ok!