Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Things I am thankful for...

1.My considerate, giving, loving husband who goes out of his way to make my life easier, even if it's inconvenient for him...I am so lucky~

2. My almost teenage daughter who still loves my selections in birthday invitation designs.

3. My three year old who sensed I was anxious about my visit to the dentist and told me, "Be Brave Little Piglet" knowing that I needed to hear that. (Just like I tell her when she is feeling nervous)

4. My Grandpa who loves my Grandma endlessly, even now that she is gone to Heaven...may she always know how devoted he was/is

5. My Mom, who is celebrating her birthday today...Happy Birthday Mom! :)

1 comment:

Angie Kerr said...

How sweet: Be Brave Little Piglet--love it!

Thanks again for dinner. Hope to see you Sunday.
Hugs, Angie