Saturday, September 1, 2007

More about me...

Never in my life have I: gone skydiving...never will either!
High school was : A BLAST! Crazy fun!
When I'm nervous : I eat chocolate
My hair : Black
When I was 5 : I was teeny tiny for my age
When I turn my head left : I look out the window
I should be : folding laundry, instead I am answering these ??s
By this time next year : I hope to be in better shape
My favorite aunt is : ALL of them, I can't pick one
I have a hard time understanding : Prejudice!
You know I like you if : I make you something!
My ideal breakfast is : Choc. Chip bagel w/cream cheese (bad for me!)
If you visit my home town : you will see the ocean
If you spend the night at my house : you will see that I stay up way too late
My Favorite blonde : ??
My favorite brunette : My daughters, Jessica and Erica
I shouldn't have been : so crabby to my Mom (when I was a teen)
Last night I: stayed up way too late
A better name for me would be : Lucy!
I've been told I look like: Monica Lewinsky (back in scandal times)

Do you want to play along?

No comments: