Sunday, September 23, 2007

I don't know...

if anyone reads this, but I write anyway. I've been a slacker with my blog this week. I've had a root canal that put me into lala land for a few days, and now fighting a yucky, kids brought it home from school, cold. Okay, enough with the whining!
Meanwhile...
JoAnns UL Open House is still bringing in orders....JoAnn, you rock! Thanks for sharing UL with your friends/neighbors

Jessica is getting A's in all subjects except for Spanish! It is a HS prep class, so I'm glad shes giving it her all. Bill says if her Caucasian side gets a C, and her Mexican side gets an A, that will average out to a B! (funny, and works for me!)

Erica is loving Preschool, and loves staying for Later Gators, which gives Mommy more time to do, as she says, "stuff"

Bill decided to stay with Quest. They made him an offer he couldn't refuse, and so he is happy with his new accounts and some of his old ones too. I am proud of him for his dedication to Quest. They finally decided to let him know they've noticed, before they lost him.

And last but not least, we are on countdown to my 40th Bday...
In 6 days, we will be having a PAR-TAY! The band is all set, the caterer is getting ready, second dress is bought (yes, second, don't ask!)and the drinks are ready to go! Woohoo! I am very excited to share this day, with my family, and friends- old and new!

2 comments:

Angie Kerr said...

I read your blog!! I hope you read mine too. Hey, can you call me? I have lost your number and need to talk to you!
Hugs!
Angie

Mayrasmom said...

Are you feeling better?
Hope so-
Kathleen