Sunday, July 29, 2007

Crazy weekend..whew!

The weekend started for me and my gal pals at Coyotes on Friday night. We went to see our favorite band play, and the place was packed at 5pm! So much for getting there early! I guess the Happy Hour crowd beat us. Anyway, we had MUCHO fun...I call it Margarita Madness! (enough said!)
Saturday was my baby brothers wedding, and it was a blast! The ceremony was beautiful, the reception was a crazy party, just like my brother wanted! All his old friends were there, and everyone, I mean everyone was dancing! So much fun...again, Margarita madness for me!!! They had a video of all these photos of when we were kids and I cried like a baby when I watched it~ Oh...the memories of childhood...

Today we went to see Hairspray and Erica even went too! She loved it, and was dancing in the aisle to the music, it has some catchy tunes. Fun family time! :)

This week will be filled with more family fun...hubby is taking vacation time! I love the carefree days of SUMMER!!!

Birthday countdown...2 months until I am four ohhhhh..........

1 comment:

VerOnIcA said...

Margarita Madness. Sounds like a load of fun. My friend is in town, but thanks for the invite. LOL LOL