Friday, August 10, 2007

Crazy creativity = no sleep

I just decided on Tuesday that it would be a good idea to enter the RP Pickle Party contest...one minor detail, the album is due next Friday! With most of my fam gone, I figured I could get it done...
So far Friday 8/10 I am about 60-70% done! I am really proud to say that I have stayed on task so far...The theme is" STORY OF...I am writing about the story of adopting Erica. It is not the typical "we had a baby" story, so I am hoping it will get some attention. Plus, it is a great way to show that Adoption is such a miracle.
One of the rules is we have to use 90% RP product, so I hope I've done that...it's been tricky!
Anyway, back to scrappin'....

1 comment:

VerOnIcA said...

Well good luck on that!!! U r really creative and talented i know you will have a good shot at it. Yes ur right adopting is such a wonderful gift and since it is not the typical, ur chances are better!!! u know most of my family was adopted and I am too!!!