Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sharing a SMILE...

Warning: Mom bragging ahead!

Today when I picked up E, her teacher said, "Your daughter cracks me up!" My first thought...Oh no, what did she say? I guess when it was share time, she stood up and said she had something to share. The teacher said "What do you have?" She just smiled really big and pointed to her mouth! She then walked around the circle of kids, stopping to SMILE at each one! When I asked her if she shared her smile, she casually answered, yes...
Awwww...my little love bug...you're the best!

2 comments:

Angie Kerr said...

so cute!! Aren't they fun at that age...ok, yes there is something cool about EVERY age.

It was fun seeing you again on Tuesday--are you coming again next week?

Hugs, Angie

VerOnIcA said...

Too cute. from your drink type, dude i would party with you anytime... lol